Providence Low Cost Health Clinics
For uninsured adults, The Vasek Polak Health Clinic is an alternative option to emergency room care for non-urgent conditions. The clinic provides primary and urgent medical services for adults living in and around Hawthorne, particularly those with chronic conditions like diabetes and high blood pressure. Services include treatment for:
- Acute illnesses, including flu, strains and sprains, sore throat, sinus infections and coughs
- Chronic conditions, including hypertension, diabetes and asthma
- Preventive care, including physicals and immunizations
- Minor injuries, including cuts, lacerations or skin punctures but excluding fractures, head and eye injuries
- Help with referrals beyond the scope of clinic services, including linkage to public and private health, dental and counseling services available through community partners in the South Bay
- Multi-session classes for people with chronic or recurring conditions like diabetes, asthma and obesity
- Single-topic health lectures for people seeking information about their current health such as stress management, nutrition and physical activity
The Vasek Polak Health Clinic is affordable, and, although we prefer patients to make appointments, we welcome walk-in patients as well.
- Office visits are $50
- Additional fees for X-ray and lab tests are incurred only with patient approval
- Prescriptions are written with cost in mind. We will help you find a low-cost pharmacy near where you work or live
Vasek Polak Health Clinic
13355 Hawthorne Blvd.
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
While appointments are preferred, walk-ins are welcome.