Benefits and Recognition
Gifts from annual donors are directed to the area of greatest need at the medical center or hospice care. It is no exaggeration to say that your support will help save lives, and to make countless others better.
Your contributions provide resources for us to purchase new and better equipment, improve our facilities, and offer valuable training and education for our nurses and staff – things we otherwise would not be able to do without your vital support.
As a non-profit organization, we are relying on community philanthropy more than ever before as we strive for excellence in all that we do. Thank you for being a partner in our mission to provide quality, compassionate care to all who walk through our doors.
Benefits and Recognition — Friends of the Foundation
To demonstrate our gratitude for our donors’ generous commitment we offer the following opportunities to Friends of the Foundation (FOF).
Each level includes benefits and recognition from all lower giving levels.
$250 and above
$1000 and above
- Listing in annual donor honor roll on our website
$2500 and above
- Invitation for two to annual donor appreciation event
- Recognition on annual donor wall
$5000 and above
- Annual flu shot
- Visit from Foundation staff member or patient relations during your hospital stay
- Personal tour of your medical center or hospice facilities and simulation lab, including examples of how our donors make health care better every day
- Physician referrals (upon request, during business hours)
$10,000 and above
- Friends of the Foundation Card*
This card should be presented if you visit the medical center during regular business hours, prompting staff to contact the Foundation so we may provide support and assistance.
- Complimentary parking (available during business hours, in Foundation office)
- Friends of the Foundation Partner card*
Provides Foundation assistance during your hospital stay, plus courtesy items to help make your visit more comfortable.
- Personalized annual stewardship report showing the impact of your generous support
Additional benefits and recognition are available at higher levels of giving.
To learn more, please contact the Foundation at (310) 303-5340.
*Renewed annually – assistance available during regular business hours (8a-5p Monday-Friday, excluding holidays)
Across Southern California, Providence donors are making a difference to our medical centers, hospice services, and other ministries and programs. We recognize them here to give our heartfelt thanks for their generosity and commitment to creating healthier communities, together.
Please click here to see our current donor recognition listings.
From all of us at Providence, thank you for being a Friend of the Foundation!