Advanced Care Center
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance, ranked among the nation’s top hospitals for quality and patient safety, will invest approximately $80 million to build a new Advanced Care Center in the South Bay. The new Center will provide key services including City of Hope’s multi-disciplinary cancer center, an Orthopedic and Spine Institute and a Women’s Breast Center.
Innovative programs in the new building include:
- City of Hope Multidisciplinary Cancer Center
- Comprehensive Orthopedic Institute
- Genetic Testing and Counseling
- Women’s Breast Center
- Outpatient Imaging Center
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Rehabilitation Services including
Aquatic, Cardiac, Hand,
Physical, Pulmonary, and
- Learn more ›
See highlights of the Advanced Care Center project, important facts, and learn about the new programs and services the center will feature.