Rapid Medical Response
Rapid Medical Evaluation
There are times when minor injuries or illnesses result in a trip to the Emergency Department. Providence Tarzana Medical Center introduces the Rapid Medical Evaluation (RME) area specifically designed to efficiently treat less serious health issues. Our RME is unique because:
- Unlike an urgent care, our RME is staffed with board-certified emergency physicians and nationally certified nurses
- We have efficient service treating less serious health issues such as the flue, sprains or minor injuries
- Our goal is for you to get in, get out and get well
- You will be seconds away from the main ED in the event your condition suddenly worsens and requires a different level of care
- Specialists are available should you need one.
Our physicians, nurses and staff are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality treatment, right when you need it. Whether your emergency is big or little, choose Providence Tarzana Medical Center. If it is little, our RME area was designed with you in mind, because here, the little things matter.