Providence Blood Donation
Providence is proud to offer blood donation services at both the Torrance and San Pedro medical centers.
- One of every 10 hospitalized patients needs blood. A single patient can need several units of blood and accidents or disasters involving numerous patients can deplete supplies.
- One blood donation can help save the lives of up to three people.
- Blood cannot be manufactured; it ONLY comes from generous donors.
- The average transfusion patient needs 3.4 units of blood.
Please call one of our offices today to set up an appointment:
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance: 310-303-5843
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro: 310-514-5229
Blood donated at Providence stays here at the hospital to help those in the local community in need of blood. Donors must be in good health, a minimum of 110 pounds and at least 17 years old.
You could be that donor today.