High School Volunteer Program
The Providence Little Company of Mary San Pedro High School volunteer program for youths consists of approximately 75 students ranging in age from 15 to 18. These students work evenings and weekends, giving back to the community and experiencing what it is like to work in the health care industry.
The High School volunteer program requires a commitment to a full one-year volunteer position with either a weekly four-hour assigned shift during the weekdays or a four-hour assigned shift on weekends. Applicants must be at least 15 years old.
How do I become a high school volunteer?
We accept online applications for our high school program, once a year in the spring.Online applications will only be reviewed and considered if submitted during the application window (May 1 – 2, 2017).
Please note – due to the high volume of applications we receive and limited space, we will not be able to accept everyone into our program.
Requirements for applying:
- Must be 15 years of age by July 1, 2017
- Commit to a full 1 year volunteer position with a weekly 4-hour assigned shift:
Weekends 9am-1pm or 1-5pm
- Complete and submit the online application between May 1st – 2nd
(if you do not have access to a computer, please contact (310) 241-4079 for
Instructions for submitting an application:
- Apply via the online link on this page during application period
- Only online applications will be accepted. (If you do not have access to a computer, please contact (310) 241-4079 for
- Online applications will only be accepted from May 1st – 2nd
- Click here to open the online application ›
For more information about the application process, click: High School Volunteer Program Information Sheet