Welcome ILWU13 members!
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro has been serving the San Pedro and Port communities since 1925. We are proud to partner with the ILWU to offer members and their families quality health care close to home.
We are a member of Providence Saint Joseph Health, a health system serving seven states in the western U.S. with 50 hospitals, 829 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and many other health and educational services, and over 106,000 employees. Our diverse group of organizations covers California, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Montana, New Mexico and Texas with a comprehensive range of health and social services.
Our Southern California hospitals:
- Los Angeles County:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center (Mission Hills)
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro (San Pedro)
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance (Torrance)
- Providence Saint John’s Health Center (Santa Monica)
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center (Burbank)
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center (Tarzana)
- Orange County:
- Mission Hospital Laguna Beach (Laguna Beach)
- Mission Hospital Mission Viejo (Mission Viejo)
- St. Joseph Hospital Orange (Orange)
- St. Jude Medical Center (Fullerton)
- San Bernardino County:
- St. Mary Medical Center (Apple Valley)
Click on the links below to learn more about our locations and services available to you.