Applying to the PGY1 Residency Program
The following are required of Pharmacy Residency Applicants:
- Graduates or candidates for graduation of an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited degree program (or one in process of pursuing accreditation) or have a Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Committee (FPGEC) certificate from the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP).
- The applicant must qualify for licensure and, if accepted, become licensed to practice in the state of California by September 30th of the residency year.
How to Apply
PSJMC participates in the ASHP Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) program and the ASHP Matching Program. Applicants must submit their application materials through PhORCAS, including:
- A Letter of intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- Three reference recommendations (at least one from an employer is preferred)
Applicants offered an interview will be notified by the Residency Program Director. On-site interviews are conducted between the end of January through the beginning of March.
- ASHP Providence Saint Joseph Residency Listing
- Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS)