Our physical therapists offer a well-developed Pilates program to help you achieve harmony in mind and body, striking a balance of postural alignment and strength. In private sessions, we combine traditional Pilates with a biomechanical approach and customize specific plans for you.
Performance Therapy is open to all ages, including pediatric and geriatric clients. During each one-on-one session, the physical therapist provides personalized attention and customized treatments, using Pilates equipment including the Reformer and Cadillac.
Our services include:
- An initial visit and evaluation to create a customized care plan
- Musculoskeletal, posture and movement assessment, including postural alignment, core strengthening and biomechanical alignment
- Orthopedic post-operative conditioning and treatment, including assessments for range of motion, strength, and joint mobility and stability
- Sport injury assessment and treatment plan, including conditioning, strengthening and core activation
- Neurological assessment and treatment plan to re-educate those affected by stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and more
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 310-829-8724.