When children are sick, every decision made is important. Having a pediatrician you can trust is equally important. The pediatricians at Providence Medical Institute are specially trained to care for children from birth to adolescence. They keep abreast of medical advances and always deliver the best leading-edge pediatric care.
Infant, child and adolescent care includes:
- Well child and adolescent care
- Sick and urgent care
- Routine and catch-up immunizations
- Developmental/behavioral consultations
- Sport and scout physicals
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Prenatal consults
- In-hospital newborn care
Many pediatricians will have additional areas of focus such as:
- Nutritional counseling
- Integrative and Holistic medicine
- Issues associated with the onset of puberty, weight management and diabetes
- Behavioral issues and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Because treating a child is not the same as treating an adult, each age and stage of development requires specialized care. From routine check-ups, immunizations and minor illnesses to injuries, genetic defects and developmental disorders, our pediatricians focus on the physical mental and emotional well-being of their patients.
We work closely with parents or other care givers, explaining diagnoses and answering questions and modifying treatment when necessary to accommodate parents’ preferred approaches. The doctors and staff enjoy watching the children grow up and helping them to be as healthy and happy as possible.