Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Services
At Providence Medical Institute our physicians are board certified and highly experienced. We specialize in medical and surgical treatment of the ear, nose and throat (ENT) and provide a complete diagnostic evaluation to determine the cause and offer treatment options related to the patient’s unique needs. We also specialize in surgical care for the treatment of benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck.
Our physicians work with other specialists to ensure the complete care of the patient, which may include an audiologist for hearing and balance, therapists for speech and swallowing care, and cancer specialists.
ENT conditions we care for include:
- Ear infections: including dizziness, vertigo, hearing loss, broken ear drums
- Chronic throat infections, tonsil infections
- Acute and chronic sinus conditions
- Nasal blockage, nasal polyps, nasal deformities, nasal fractures
- Voice issues, vocal cord masses, chronic hoarseness, voice box tumors
- Neck masses, neck tumors
- Salivary gland stones and tumors
- Thyroid/parathyroid masses and tumors
- Airway obstruction, snoring, sleep apnea
- Skin cancers of the face and neck