As pediatricians we value the special and lasting relationships we develop with our patients and their families. Whether your child is an infant, adolescent or somewhere in-between, the doctors will be focused on your individual and unique needs.
Each pediatrician is board-certified and brings a diverse background and experience to the patients and parents of their practice, offering comprehensive and compassionate care. We bring additional focus and education on the topics of nutrition and behavioral development.
Michael Culmer, MD
Genesa Wagoner, MD
|Julie Lin, MD
Our pediatric office provides the following services:
• Well child and adolescent care
• Sick and urgent visits (same day available)
• Routine and catch-up immunizations
• Sports, Scout and camp physicals
• Vision and hearing screenings
• Prenatal consults (free)
• In-hospital newborn care
• Developmental/behavioral consultations
• After-hours on-call service
All Providence Medical Institute offices use Electronic Health Records. Patients can access their health records from anywhere by logging into a secure website. The service is called MyChart® and your physician can activate your access next time you visit or you can go directly to the website at https://mychartor.providence.org.
With MyChart you’ll be able to:
• View your medical information online
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family’s records
• Pay your bill online
Monday – Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.