|Michael Pin, MD
||Eric Bezema, MD
||Jesse De La O, PA-C
||Julia Middleton, PA-C
||Joy Bulger Beck, MD
Michael Pin, M.D. began caring for the Santa Clarita community more than 25 years ago as Advanced Medical Care. As his practice grew new physicians and providers joined the team. In 2010 Dr. Pin joined Providence because both are committed to a shared vision of medicine and community. Dr. Pin is proud to be recognized by the US Commerce Association, Best of Valencia, having been voted the Best Family Practice Doctor four years running.
For the majority of patients, their healthcare needs can be managed by a primary care doctor. The benefits of a primary care doctor are many, beginning with their role as your healthcare advocate. Your doctor will help you maintain your health, ensuring you receive appropriate screenings and access to more complex care based on your condition.
Additionally, we offer urgent care services. When your primary care provider is unable to accommodate you during his regular office hours, you can still receive care the same day, in the evening or on the weekend!
Eric Bezema, MD
Joy Bulger Beck, MD
Jesse De La O, PA-C
|Michael Pin, MD
Julia Middleton, PA-C
Our services include:
• Preventive care, screenings and immunizations
• Sick and urgent visits (cold and flu)
• Physicals (work, school, sports)
• Care of skin disorders
• Heart health (hypertension, blood pressure management, cholesterol management, etc.)
• Respiratory care (asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, etc.)
• Endocrine care (thyroid, metabolism, etc.)
• Back and joint problems
• Gastrointestinal care
• Ear, nose and throat care
• Diet, exercise, nutrition and weight management
• Mental health care (anxiety, depression, etc.)
• Cuts and lacerations
• Sprains and fractures
• Work related injuries
• Radiology on-site
All Providence Medical Institute offices use Electronic Health Records. Patients can access their health records from anywhere by logging into a secure website. The service is called MyChart® and your physician can activate your access next time you visit or you can go directly to the website at https://mychartor.providence.org.
With MyChart you’ll be able to:
• View your medical information online
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family’s records
• Pay your bill online
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.