Providence Health & Services is dedicated to keeping you healthy and well. Building a relationship with a primary care physician is an important part of the wellness journey. Your doctor will provide an annual physical and be available should any health issues arise. Over time, the doctor will have a complete record of your health and any special conditions you might have. This kind of knowledge is important when you have a serious medical issue because your doctor can quickly share information with specialists to get you the right treatment in a timely manner.
Our doctors grow strong relationships with patients of all ages and provide the following:
- Help educate you on preventive care
- Offer the proper screenings to maintain wellness
- Diagnose ailments and other health concerns
- Quickly get you to the right specialist at the right time
- Access to six Providence Hospitals and cancer centers known for the award-winning care.
We know having excellent care close to home is important, so we have hundreds of primary care physicians, including pediatricians, throughout the Los Angeles area.
To find a primary care physician or pediatrician in your area, click find a doctor ›