Applying to Providence, CA Clinical Academy Transition Into Practice (TIP) Nurse Residency and Fellowship Program
Program Start Time and Application Processes:
The TIP programs are typically offered three times per year, Winter, Spring, and Fall. We encourage you to check this site periodically for updated program information and open application acceptance dates.
- The April, 2018 program application period was from January 8th through January 19th, 2018 and is now closed.
- Application windows will be announced as soon as we determine the job posting dates.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Active California RN license in good standing – you may apply if you are unlicensed but must have your CA license prior to your start date
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers (AHA) – (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ACR) – (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (Healthcare Provider)
- Strong priority will be given to BSN and MSN prepared candidates
- ACLS and other unit specific certifications are preferred at hire but may be required within 30, 60, or 90 days of hire depending on the unit
How to Apply
The April, 2018 application period was from January 8th, 2018 through January 19th, 2018 and is now closed. We will provide links to the applications on this site once the application period begins.
Please be prepared to provide and attach the following documents along with your online application:
- Three references: one from a clinical instructor on school letterhead (for residents/new grads only), one from a previous and/or current employer (for fellows and if applicable for residents), and one personal reference
- Letter of Intent which includes why you are interested in Providence Health & Services, the values you will bring to the organization, and how our program will help further your professional career and goals
Direct links to apply: (application period is closed)