Applying to Providence PGY 1 Residency Program
- Applicants must be a graduate from Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)-accredited Doctor of Pharmacy degree program.
- Residents must be licensed, or eligible for licensure, in the state of California.
How to Apply
PHCMC participates in the ASHP PhORCAS for the application process and ASHP MATCHING program. Applicants should submit their application materials through PhORCAS including:
- Curriculum vitae
- Official pharmacy school transcript
- Three references
- Letter of Intent which should include what values you will bring to the organization and how our program will help further your professional goals.
Personal interviews will be scheduled for the month of February through March. Selected applicants will be notified of their interview times.
- Online Residency Directory
- Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS)