Hotline For Physicians – Report Operational Patient Care Concerns
If you identify an operational issue while caring for patients, we encourage you to speak to a Charge RN, House Supervisor or anyone from the Admin Team. However, we realize we are not always available. Consequently, we developed the Physician Hotline.
To access the hotline:
- Dial x 64422 or 818-496-4422
- Enter Site ID 21 followed by #
- Enter MD ID number followed by #
- Enter work type “99” to dictate a hotline followed by #
- Enter 999999 to bypass MR number followed by #
- Enter 2 to begin dictating
All concerns are responded to in writing and tracked by the Quality Management Committee; Please remember that quality of care and peer review issues should be reported via the Unusual Occurrence Reporting (UOR) system.