Services For Medical Staff And Allied Health Professionals
This site is for the exclusive use of the members of the Medical Staff and Allied Health Professional Staff at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center.
The Providence Holy Cross Medical Staff and Allied Health Professionals website offers practitioners access to current events, policies, bylaws and other resources of interest. We welcome your feedback.
About Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, strategically located near the intersections of the 405, 5, 118 and 210 freeways serves both the North San Fernando and Santa Clarita Valleys. As a 377-bed, not-for-profit facility, we offer a full continuum of health care, from inpatient and outpatient services to home health care, health education and community outreach programs.
Medical Staff Newsletter
Physician IT Support
Admission Order Set
Physicians: Please use this Admission Order Set to expedite your patient admits to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. Completed order sets should be faxed to Admitting at 818.496.7707. For more information, please contact the Patient Placement Center at 818.496.7700.
Direct Admission Now Available
The new Patient Placement Center (PPC) at Providence Holy Cross Medical Center will provide immediate access to admit a patient to our hospital. The PPC is now available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. With one phone call, you will be assisted in arranging admissions and transfers of your patients to Providence Holy Cross Medical Center.
Medical Executive Committee
- Chief of Staff: Omaran Abdeen, M.D.
- Chief of Staff-Elect: Hany Farid, M.D.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Alexander Zlidenny, M.D.
- Member at large: Scott Fields, M.D.
- Member at large: Jaganath Naidu, M.D.
- Member at large: Peter Richman, M.D.
- Member at large: Ovsepyan, Tevan, D.O.
- Department of Medicine: Robert Robertson, M.D.
- Department of OB/Gyn: Martin Cooper, M.D.
- Department of Pediatrics: William Groves, M.D.
- Department of Surgery: Daniel Brison, M.D.
- Chief Executive: Bernie Klein, MD, MBA
- Chief Operating Officer: Patty Mayberry, RN, MSN
- Chief Nursing Officer:
- Chief Medical Officer: Robert P. Raggi, M.D., J.D.
- Chief Financial Officer: Paul Steinke
- Manager, Medical Staff: Sonia Ramos
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
15031 Rinaldi Street
Mission Hills, CA 91345
818-365-8051 (Main Hospital)
818-496-4430 (Medical Staff Administration)
Articles of Note
Keep up to date with these interesting articles: