Our Women's & Children's Team
Labor and Delivery
Our physicians provide care to all expectant Moms, whether their pregnancy is low-risk or high-risk due to the mother's health problems or multiple births. Our medical team includes physicians who specialize in perinatology, providing care for pregnant women with a diagnosis of high blood pressure, multiple gestation, and/or diabetes among others. Our nurses are all specially trained in neonatal resuscitation, intermediate/advanced fetal monitoring, high-risk obstetrics, breast feeding, and care of the newborn.
The highly specialized, focused care provided in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) requires a comprehensive team of health care professionals who specialize in the intensive care needs of critically ill neonates. Our team includes:
- Board-certified neonatologists
- Masters-prepared neonatal nurse practitioners
- Specially trained NICU registered nurses
- Neonatal respiratory therapists
- Neonatal physical and occupational therapists
- Registered dietitian
- Masters prepared social worker
- Discharge planner
- Neonatal pharmacist
- Neonatal critical care transport team
- Pediatric subspecialty physicians such as: cardiology, neurology, genetics, gastroenterology and dermatology
- Pediatric general and sub-specialty surgeons
- Developmental follow-up clinical staff
At the Providence Little Company of Mary Women's Imaging Center, our compassionate, personal care includes coordinated breast cancer management with a nurse practitioner to assist in the facilitation and coordination of your care, education and referrals. Our informative and compassionate survivorship group is facilitated by our licensed marriage and family therapist, as well as educational programs and complimentary classes.
Our expert team includes pediatricians, hospitalists, neonatologists, pediatric medical, surgical and psychiatric sub-specialists, pediatric nurses, technicians and support staff.