Centralized scheduling has the capability to schedule appointments for the Outpatient Diagnostic Center at the hospital, as well as the Women’s Imaging Center and Del Amo Diagnostic Center.
- Hours: 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm on Friday.
- Phone: 310-303-6500
The Providence Del Amo Diagnostic Imaging Center provides outpatient imaging services for CT, MRI, Ultrasound, PET, X-ray and bone density. The Center has convenient parking and a friendly, skilled and dedicated staff. We are patient-focused and quality-driven.
- Efficient service staying 95% on time for scheduled services
- Can accommodate most appointment types within three days
- ACR accredited in CT, MRI, Ultrasound and PET
- Hours 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday
For more information about the Del Amo Diagnostic Center or to schedule an appointment, please call 310-303-6500.
- Providence Del Amo Diagnostic Imaging Center
3531 Fashion Way
Torrance, CA 90503
The Providence Little Company of Mary Women's Imaging Center, located in Torrance, uses advanced technology to provide coordinated, comprehensive and convenient health care services provided by our highly qualified staff, and is MQSA Certified*. They have received the highest honor by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. Our compassionate, personal care includes coordinated breast cancer management with nurse navigators to assist in the facilitation and coordination of your care, education and referrals. We also provide second opinion consultation services, consultation concierge and treatment planning services, as well as educational programs and complimentary classes. We offer evening hours Tuesday through Thursday until 7 p.m. to fit your busy schedule.
With advanced technology and expert radiologists, the Women's Imaging Center provides:
- The newest technology for mammography imaging is 3D tomosynthesis. This type of imaging is beneficial for women who have dense breasts. The 3D imaging allows radiologists to detect 41% more invasive cancers. It can reduce the number of additional testing by 15%.
- Full field digital 2D screening mammography systems that detect breast cancer early, when it's easier to treat and uses low radiation doses while still providing extremely high quality, detailed images.
- Breast MRI imaging available for certain patients including those with breast implants.
- Digital diagnostic breast evaluations for those cases requiring additional attention.
- New and upgraded ultrasound equipment dedicated to breast sonograms which analyze breast elasticity. This provides the radiologists with more information resulting in clearer interpretations and hence a lower need for biopsies.
- Non-surgical biopsy techniques.
- Expert, board-certified radiologists who specialize in interpreting breast images and providing second opinion consultation services.
- Genetic testing and genetic counseling services are also available. A questionnaire is given out at time of breast exam to determine is you are at high risk and could benefit from these services. Those uncertain of their health history may consider these services to give them peace of mind they are not at risk.
*Learn more about MQSA Certification.
For more information about women's services at the Women's Imaging Center, please call 310-303-7040.
To schedule an appointment, please call 310-303-6500.
- Providence Little Company of Mary Women's Imaging Center
20929 Hawthorne Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90503