A Heart Screening Can Save Your Life!
According to the American Heart Association, many people experience no symptoms before having a heart attack or stroke. Screening tests can detect problems before symptoms develop, preventing issues down the road.
Watch this video to see how a heart screening changed the lives for two families.
Watch video ›
Getting tested is important if you’re over 35 years old and have at least one of the following risk factors:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Family history of cardiovascular disease
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Unhealthy diet
At Providence, we offer basic and advanced screening tests for your heart:
1. Basic healthy heart screening
Our team of clinical experts will help you understand the risks associated with heart disease and what can be done to reduce them. This $75 screening test includes:
- 12-lead electrocardiogram
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Metabolic syndrome calculation
- Framingham score calculation
- Comprehensive cholesterol screening (includes triglycerides, glucose, HDL, LDL, TC and blood sugar)
2. Advanced healthy heart screening
This $250 screening test includes the basic healthy heart screening plus:
- Echocardiogram (heart scan) - A noninvasive test often called an “echo,” uses high-frequency sound waves (ultrasound) to create images of the heart’s valves and chambers. This test helps your doctor check the pumping function of your heart - how your heart is beating - and detect problems in the heart muscle or valves.
- Stroke / Carotid artery screening - A noninvasive test to look for plaques that can cause a stroke.
- Abdominal aortic screening - A noninvasive test to look for an aneurysm.
- Peripheral arterial disease screening / ankle-brachial index (ABI) - a test to look for peripheral arterial disease (PAD). This is a measurement of blood flow at the ankle level to check for any blockages that may have developed in the arteries of your legs.
Schedule your heart screening today!
Call 1-888-HEALING (432-5464) or register online:
Note: If using a gift certificate, registration must be done over the phone at the number above.