Become A Mission Maker!
As an employee, you already demonstrate your commitment to making a difference in the lives of others through your work each day. Your impact will be even greater through charitable contributions in support of our medical centers, hospice services, community outreach and charitable care.
Join the hundreds of employees making gifts in support of the Providence ministry of your choice. It's easy and convenient to make a gift – choose your method below!
- Donate through automatic payroll deduction, starting at just $5 per pay period. This contribution is ongoing and will continue until you notify the Foundation to stop or change the amount
- Make a one-time donation using a credit card. Please include “I’m a Mission Maker” in the Comments section, under Additional Information.
- If you are already a Mission Maker and would like to increase or change your payroll donation, please contact:
- Providence Holy Cross Foundation: (818) 496-4600
- Providence Little Company of Mary Foundation: (310) 303-5340
- Providence Saint Joseph Foundation: (818) 847-4673
- Providence Tarzana Foundation: (818) 757-4384
- Providence TrinityCare Hospice Foundation: (310) 543-3440
Mission Maker Spotlight
“My decision and personal commitment to become a Mission Maker allows me to see our Mission Statement and Core Values come to life; where words are not simply just typed on a piece of paper.
We reveal God’s love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable through our compassionate service.
Donating to our Foundation through the Mission Maker program allows me to help support families in our community who need it most, which is a direct reflection of who we are as people of Providence
Providence Little Company of Mary San Pedro Medical Staff Office