Performance Therapy provides a multi-disciplinary approach to outpatient therapy. Our compassionate team of therapists will work closely with your physician to provide you with the best possible treatment. At Providence Saint John’s Health Center, our therapists are certified and fellowship trained, and include the following:
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
- Sports Certified Specialist (SCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- NG 360 Golf Performance Specialist, Fellow of Applied Functional Science (FAFS)
We are dedicated to getting you back to performing at your very best and helping you manage any pain or limitations you might be facing due to injury or disease. It is our goal to help you achieve your full potential and optimal quality of life following any injury or illness.
Outpatient Therapy Services include:
- Dance medicine
- Sports performance training
- Acute and chronic pain disabilities
- Arthritis management
- Balance therapy
- Orthopedic conditions
The 6,500 square-foot facility contains all the equipment needed to provide patients with the best possible treatment, including:
AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
Reduce gravity’s impact and improve your rehab and conditioning.
Train on the AlterG® for 30 minutes starting at $25.
Call for details. 310-829-8724