Providence Saint John’s provides comprehensive, leading-edge cardiovascular services including non-invasive diagnostic testing and evaluation, interventional vascular treatments including less invasive and conventional surgery for conditions such as abdominal aortic aneurysm, deep venous thrombosis, endocarditis, peripheral arterial disease, peripheral vascular disease, transient ischemic attack (TIA), varicose and spider veins and venous skin ulcers; specialized care for patients with diabetic foot complications; and cardiovascular disease screening programs. To learn more about heart and vascular conditions, diagnosis and treatment options please visit our health tools library.
Patients with conditions such as aneurysms, non-atherosclerotic vascular disorders and peripheral arterial disease may receive their care through an endovascular surgical procedure. Endovascular procedures are less invasive, reducing the amount of time you spend in the hospital and facilitating faster recovery. Your surgeon will review your condition and determine the best approach for your care.
- Heart valve surgery options
- Aortic valve surgery
- Bicuspid aortic valve repair
- Repair of enlarged aorta (aneurysm and dissection)
- Repair of valve tears or holes
- Endovascular surgical procedures
- Thoracic EndoVascular Aortic Repair (TEVAR)
- Stent grafting
- Balloon angioplasty
- Carotid endarterectomy
- MAZE procedure and mitral valve repair
- Minimally invasive mitral valve surgery
- Peripheral intervention