The Weingart Foundation Emergency Department at Providence Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica, Calif., cares for more than 30,000 patients every year. Care is provided by board-certified attending physicians and Emergency Department nurses certified in advanced life support and pediatric life support. We also offer a Fast Track service for lesser emergencies, with a goal to quickly get you in and out so you can return home and get well. Our emergency entrance is conveniently located off of Arizona Avenue with valet parking available 24/7. We care for the entire community. All patients are treated regardless of their ability to pay.
Emergency Care from Providence Saint John’s – Advancing Healing:
- Board-certified attending physicians experienced in emergency medicine
- Nurses extensively trained in providing emergency medicine, and certified in advanced life support for adults and children
- Specialists available to provide care to emergency patients
- A STEMI receiving center with highly skilled staff able to rapidly treat acute heart attack patients. STEMI stands for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction – the most severe type of heart attack.
- Community-based care physicians, nurses, staff members, paramedics, fire and police are a part of the community and treat patients and one another as family.
- 27 spacious private exam rooms equipped with TVs, phones and Wi-Fi access. Rooms accommodate family or friends who are staying with the patient.
- Even small emergencies are big to us, so we offer a Fast Track program so those with colds and flu or sprains and strains can get in, get out and return home to get well.
- A clean, bright and friendly environment completely focused on providing personalized service and compassionate care.
- Outreach to your primary care doctor after the visit to ensure continuity of care.
- Respect for all people, their faith, their cultures and their privacy.