We’ve Got Your Back when it comes to spine care
At Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, we’ve got your back. From physical therapy and pain management to surgery, our expert neurosurgeons and spine care team can help you get back to doing all those things you love. You don’t have to miss a moment of your life.
Back and neck pain are common health conditions that many adults experience at some time in their lives. The structure of the spine and its intricate combination of bone, muscles and ligaments can be impacted by injuries and conditions that cause pain and limit function.
Providence Medical Institute Neurosurgery in Mission Hills
The Providence Medical Institute Neurosurgery is a specialty clinic staffed by a multidisciplinary team, including three neurosurgeons, that together treat a broad range of conditions that affect the spine, nervous system and brain. The team works together to develop an individualized treatment plan with the goal of returning you to your normal lifestyle as soon as possible.
Our comprehensive services for spinal care include:
- Skilled, experienced and innovative neurosurgeons
- Pain management
- Physical therapy and outpatient rehab
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Fusions, disc replacement, laminoplasty, laminotomy, reconstructive surgery & more
- Spine disease treatment, including for degenerative disease, stenosis, scoliosis
- Pain management experts
- Physical medicine specialists
Don’t miss a moment of your life. Call 1-818-361-0917 today to schedule an appointment with our spinal care experts at one of our two convenient locations:
- Providence Holy Cross Surgery Center
11550 Indian Hills Road, Mission Hills, CA 91345
- Providence Medical Group
16357 McBean Parkway, Suite 150, Santa Clarita, CA 91355