Providence Medical Institute offers comprehensive women’s healthcare services from experienced physicians and nurse practitioners dedicated to caring for a woman’s health and well-being.
We encourage our patients to see their provider regularly for preventive care and recommended screenings, and we offer education to facilitate healthy lifestyle choices that will help you live life to the fullest.
We respect and understand the many stages of life every woman will go through, and you can depend on us to have the experience and knowledge to help you with the hormonal, physical and emotional needs you may experience, with compassion and caring.
- Annual exam (Pap test)
- Menstrual issues
- PMS care and counseling
- Pelvic pain management
- STD counseling
- Perimenopause and menopause care
- Breast exam
- Bone density management
- Annual screenings and HPV vaccination
- Ultrasound (gyn)
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Prenatal counseling and care
- Treatment for gestational diabetes
- Infertility consult and evaluation
- Care for high-risk pregnancies
- Ultrasound (OB)
- Complete care for labor and delivery
Gynecological Procedures and Surgery
A woman may experience gynecologic conditions or a pregnancy-related situation that will require an in-office procedure or surgery. Our physicians are trained in minimally invasive surgical procedures (laparoscopy) and several can provide minimally invasive care using the Latest Robotic Technology of the da Vinci Surgical System.
PMI’s physicians trained on the da Vinci robotic surgical system include: Kenneth Holliman, MD; Christopher Meilleur, MD; David Speiser, MD; Cheryl Twu, DO.
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometrial biopsy
- Loop Electrical Excision Procedure (LEEP)
- Myomectomy – removal of fibroids
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- Removal of uterine polyp
- Removal of vaginal cysts
- Colpopexy – vaginal prolapse
- Colporrhaphy – vaginal wall repair
- Cervix cryosurgery