Mother and Baby Care
Starting a family is packed with joy, excitement and—let’s face it— anxiety. Providence is here to help. With a wealth of prenatal and parenting classes, quality care and special extras, Providence’s six award-winning medical centers offer you and your growing family the resources needed to get off to a happy, healthy start.
Access to Trusted Care
- Board-certified physicians
- Advanced monitoring and delivery capabilities
- Lactation consultants
- 24/7 anesthesia and neonatology
- 24/7 access to experts specializing in high-risk pregnancies
- 24/7 access to chaplains
Increase Your Baby Knowledge
Parents-to-be have a million questions. Whether this is your first or fifth child, we’ll help you master the ABCs of healthy childbirth and parenting.
- Take a Tour: Familiarize yourself with our state-of-the-art, private delivery rooms before the big day. All six Providence medical centers offer tours of maternity units.
- Take a Class: Prenatal and parenting classes are a great way to prepare for the birth of your child and the next chapter. Learn more about what you are experiencing and get ready for the experiences to come.
At Providence, support doesn’t end with delivery. Depending on where you live, you can access postpartum resources, including support groups for new parents and infant/child CPR classes. Some courses are available in Spanish or Japanese. Not all classes are offered at each hospital, so please contact us to check availability near you.
Call 888-HEALING (432-5464) to schedule a tour, sign up for a class, find a physician or schedule an appointment with our maternity experts.