Nearly 1 in 10 people have some incident of hearing loss in the United States. Hearing loss can occur slowly, over time, but there are various treatment options available before considering a hearing aid.
Our audiologists provide comprehensive diagnostic services and state of the art treatments for hearing loss and related disorders. We care for patients starting at age six months, and encourage family involvement throughout the entire process.
Tests for hearing ability and hearing loss
- Pure Tone Air and Bone conduction testing
- Speech audiometry
- Tests for functional hearing loss
- Tests of children above six months developmental age (e.g., visual reinforcement audiometry and conditioned-play audiometry)
- Immittance testing
- - Tympanometry
- Acoustic reflex thresholds
- - Reflex decay
- Evaluation and counseling