Your Gifts at Work
Your generosity enables our doctors, nurses and clinicians to provide the highest quality care to thousands of patients in their hour of need. Our mission to provide compassionate service to all who need it is possible because of the support we receive from friends like you.
A few of the important needs at Providence ministries we are so grateful to be able to meet with your gifts include:
- Providence Holy Cross purchased a digital portable x-ray machine for the Radiology suite and a simulation baby manikin for NICU and Labor & Delivery.
- Providence Little Company of Mary San Pedro completed the integrated operating room, the digital mammography enhancements and supported community programs such as the Partners for Healthy Kids mobile pediatric van..
- Providence Little Company of Mary Torrance is planning for cardiovascular enhancements like the new electrophysiology lab and supported community programs such as the Vasek Polak Clinic.
- Providence Saint Joseph renovated the Jaromir Strizka Education Center – formerly the Lockheed Conference Rooms which were in need of a major facelift. Progress also continues on the renovation of the Cusumano Family Neuroscience Outpatient Center in 1-North.
- Providence Tarzana purchased a refurbished MedRad Angiographic Injector System to replace aging equipment.
- Providence TrinityCare Hospice provided care for over 250 children on service with TrinityKids Care, the only dedicated pediatric hospice and palliative program in Southern California