Become A Mission Maker!
As an employee, you already demonstrate your commitment to making a difference in the lives of others through your work each day. Your impact will be even greater through charitable contributions in support of our medical centers, hospice services, community outreach and charitable care.
Join the hundreds of employees making gifts in support of the Providence ministry of your choice. It's easy and convenient to make a gift – choose your method below!
- Donate through automatic payroll deduction, starting at just $5 per pay period. This contribution is ongoing and will continue until you notify the Foundation to stop or change the amount
- Donate using a credit card. Please include “I’m a Mission Maker” in the Comments section, under Additional Information.
- If you are already a Mission Maker and would like to increase or change your payroll donation, please contact:
- Providence Holy Cross Foundation: (818) 496-4600
- Providence Little Company of Mary Foundation: (310) 303-5340
- Providence Saint Joseph Foundation: (818) 847-4673
- Providence Tarzana Foundation: (818) 757-4384
- Providence TrinityCare Hospice Foundation: (310) 543-3440
Mission Maker Spotlight
”TrinityKids Care holds a special place in my heart. To have the honor of being invited into someone’s home at such a sacred time is such a privilege. Helping to provide an improved quality of life and comfort to a child with a life-threatening illness is something that I have been called to do. By giving through the Employee Giving Campaign, it validates the Mission that we have all been called to do. I give to help these children and their families live the best lives they can.”
Christine Salazar, RN
Community Liaison, TrinityKids Care